TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2020, 04:27:49 pm
Home Login Register
News: Cagnazzo chopped down a European Lime tree for [Imperial]Sicari, getting 6 pieces of wood and 0 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%)

Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Deadly Insane 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Action
Removal from office   -8 (44.4%)
Remain in office   -5 (27.8%)
No opinion   -5 (27.8%)
Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Deadly Insane  (Read 2915 times)
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« on: September 08, 2011, 05:00:13 am »

Deadly Insane acted alone using Government Powers in the failed "Clatra raid"
Deadly Insane recently started an edict which conflicted with an announced edict
Deadly Insane used powers not granted to the Viceroy by the constitution to take 16b from the treasury

add'um if you've got'um
but nuff said

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 04:31:15 pm »

I would like this to count for impeachment.  Also, I request that the No Opinion option be stricken from the possible tallied votes.

Due to the constution being down last night, I did not know the correct protocal on doing this.

This being said, I request that an admin alow changing votes and stricken the no opinion option please. 

I cant find where I would do that myself

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:29:25 pm by America » Logged

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 04:36:58 pm »

9.5 - To impeach a Viceroy, a poll can be started by any member of the Toadwater community above level 100 (one hundred). A reason and a detailed account of the rule violations must be given. Only violations of the Constitution are valid reasons for impeachment. 1/2 (one half) or more of the valid counted votes must be in favor of removal.

If you're going to count this as an impeachment poll I request that you remove this from the list:

Deadly Insane used powers not granted to the Viceroy by the constitution to take 16b from the treasury

If not I will count this as an invalid impeachment poll.

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 04:49:14 pm »

I will not remove that until travis lays a verdict on my other post.  until then this will run as written.

besides you have no authority to unvalidate this poll  Wink

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 05:10:52 pm »

a sister poll has been added incase this one is not unlocked by an admin
http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,28909.0.html

Above all. . .Semper Fi
jutekillerkeith
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 06:57:43 am »

Deadly Insane acted alone using Government Powers in the failed "Clatra raid"

Failed raid? Psh... I got C7 back, which was the whole point of raiding her.

But who knows really? The problem with forums/discussions like this is everyone thinks they know all the answers, everyone loves to propose solutions or debate their overall worthiness. But in reality, not much actually happens with all that talk and debate.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 03:01:55 pm »

Voting locked after 7 days.  Admin please mule check and post final decision.

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Lord Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 03:15:43 pm »

WTS: 1 Vote PST
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Deadly Insane
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group