TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2020, 06:29:58 pm
Home Login Register
News: rimantartur whittled a Grade 20 Plank   (Odds: 100%)  (Thirst: 0.90)

Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Deadly Insane Impeachment Poll 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Should Deadly Insane be Impeached
Yes   -1 (100%)
No   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Author Topic: Deadly Insane Impeachment Poll  (Read 2025 times)
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

Regno, Regnavi, Sum sine regno, Regnabo

« on: September 08, 2011, 05:06:32 pm »

Official Impeachment poll will run for 7 Days

Deadly Insane acted alone using Government Powers in the failed "Clatra raid"

11 - Any 2 (two) out of the 3 (three) Viceroys have the power and responsibility to commit the following actions.
11.1 - Player harassment. Teleportation, location and poison features can be used to harrass any player the Government wishes to punish, delay or temporarily incapacitate for any reason.

Deadly Insane recently started an edict which conflicted with an announced edict

10.1 - Start edicts people have purchased. To purchase an edict, the player has to donate the edict price plus 50 (fifty) million gold, then provide a Viceroy with a link to his profile. The edict can be started at any time as long as no other conflicting edict is running or was scheduled earlier

Deadly Insane used powers not granted to the Viceroy by the constitution to take 16b from the treasury

10 - Any single Viceroys has the power and responsibility to commit the following actions.
10.1 - Start edicts people have purchased. To purchase an edict, the player has to donate the edict price plus 50 (fifty) million gold, then provide a Viceroy with a link to his profile. The edict can be started at any time as long as no other conflicting edict is running or was scheduled earlier.
10.2 - Teleport new players to SWI or to the new worlds. If possible, the price should be covered by the player in question, but in cases of actual new players being too poor, Government funds may be used at the Viceroys discretion.
10.3 - Locate inactives. At the Viceroys discretion, inactives may be located to help clean out base expansions. This is not to be used to locate active players with ill intent.
10.4 - Locate, poison and teleport raiders. Completely up to the discretion of the Viceroy.
11 - Any 2 (two) out of the 3 (three) Viceroys have the power and responsibility to commit the following actions.
11.1 - Player harassment. Teleportation, location and poison features can be used to harrass any player the Government wishes to punish, delay or temporarily incapacitate for any reason.
11.2 - Raise or lower the taxes to a level of their choosing.
11.3 - Spend Government money on edicts.

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 05:09:48 pm »

This is if the other post is not unlocked by the admin*

I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day...

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Deadly Sane
Public Relations
----------

DAAAAH!!

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 05:10:00 pm »

I am very sorry Mayer, but this poll is invalid:

9.6 - A maximum of two removal OR impeachment processes per 2 (two) months are allowed.

The first being pendings poll against Viceroy Excalibus, the second is your second poll against me.

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

<@Travis> I know it's hard to belive, but I've taken a ton of english classes.
Sgt Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 05:15:05 pm »

I will lock, my other poll will stand as an impeachment charge

Cast your vote here

http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,28908.0.html

Above all. . .Semper Fi
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Archives  |  Old Tavern Posts  |  Government Discussion  |  Topic: Deadly Insane Impeachment Poll
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group