TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2019, 04:45:30 pm
Home Login Register
News: The Red chopped down a Persimmon tree for Mopsi, getting 2 pieces of wood and 6 Seeds (Max Yield: 25.94%) (Starting Odds: 68.76%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  's Darktide Talk  |  Topic: Darktide Suggestions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Darktide Suggestions  (Read 2235 times)
DT Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« on: September 20, 2011, 06:55:03 pm »

#1 :  A means to destroy an occupied outhouse or move the player.

#2 : More tools from DT Token Store, Scutching Sword, Birdhouse, Oar for irrigation if your rich enough.

#3 : Perhaps 2 Personal workers for Donations?

#4 : Balance Combat, 1 Player should not hit 8 damage 100% of the time while another does 1-8 every time.

<s>#5 : Reduce the Mallet level required to break Hoards, Hoards are currently invincible on DarkTide.</s>

<s>#6 : Remove Peppers from the Store.</s>

#7 : Add Mining to the Rankings.

#8 : A Stronger Axe to Compensate for lack of workers if no reset is performed, perhaps Sharpening Stones would remedy this, or raise the Basic Axe cap to 25 like regular Toadwater, I'm not sure but I feel like it caps at 15?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:19:18 am by DT Ordos » Logged
DT_Treeman2
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:35:22 am »

Maybe when it becomes Ordos's Darktide Talk, than these will be implemented Wink
DT Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 01:51:07 am »

Doubtful, Darktide will be forever neglected with the advent of Toadwater 2 on the horizon.
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 01:59:07 am »

#1 :  A means to destroy an occupied outhouse or move the player.

#2 : More tools from DT Token Store, Scutching Sword, Birdhouse, Oar for irrigation if your rich enough.

#3 : Perhaps 2 Personal workers for Donations?

#4 : Balance Combat, 1 Player should not hit 8 damage 100% of the time while another does 1-8 every time.

#5 : Reduce the Mallet level required to break Hoards, Hoards are currently invincible on DarkTide.

#6 : Remove Peppers from the Store.

#7 : Add Mining to the Rankings.

#5, I lower the level required.  It's five now.
#6, Done.
DT Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 02:16:58 am »

Very much appreciate Travis!  Thank You =D

I'm going to keep adding to this list =p
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 02:18:25 am »

I will keep adding more if you keep suggesting them.  I'll try to help improve combat and add mining to the rankings soon.
Ordos
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 06:33:18 am »

My Last Suggestion for Darktide for a long time.

I had a idea I think is pretty cool.

Perhaps you could setup an automatic system to Run Darktide for 30 Rank Updates then freeze for 7 Rank Updates, Wipe and start over.

Every 30th Rank update the #1 Player would recieve a "Darktide Statue" in Toadwater 2 similar to an old Seti Statue or something of the sorts, #2 and #3 could get a prize as well but not the same as the Darktide Statue obviously.

This would create a sort of variety in Statues, Toadwater activities and bring Darktide back to it's original intention.

12:28:23 am   Ordos set a NEW RECORD, finding 1 Death Cap Mushrooms in one crop!! (Total Found: 1)
12:24:32 am    OMFG!!! Ordos found a Death Cap Mushroom!!! [APPLAUSE] (Total Found: 2)

11:34:30 am    Fred proved someone was at the computer by answering an Annoying PopUp! (300.17 Minutes!)
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Nicodemus's Classical Tavern  |  's Darktide Talk  |  Topic: Darktide Suggestions
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group