TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 24, 2020, 06:10:18 am
Home Login Register
News: Dieck chopped down a Western Hemlock tree for Purple Haze, getting 24 pieces of wood and 2 Seeds (Max Yield: 0.1%) (Starting Odds: 152.48%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Mopsi's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: New Features 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Features  (Read 1112 times)
cycro1234
Apprentice
----------

« on: September 24, 2011, 12:22:42 am »

Is there a list of new features in Toadwater 2?
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:25:40 am »

Not yet, here is a list of a majority of the features.  Let me know if you have any questions.  http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,28823.0.html
Dabz
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 02:33:33 pm »

Not sure if this is where you want this info, so feel free to move or change as you wish.

I am suggesting that when logged into a tw2 char, all the records and stats and info on seeds and logs be the twc2 game only. I don't care who has the record scrutching in twc1 if im not being affected by it or affecting it.

Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 07:54:34 pm »

Not sure if this is where you want this info, so feel free to move or change as you wish.

I am suggesting that when logged into a tw2 char, all the records and stats and info on seeds and logs be the twc2 game only. I don't care who has the record scrutching in twc1 if im not being affected by it or affecting it.

Yes, my plan is to set all separate pages for TW2 and TW1.  It'll be a few days though.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Mopsi's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: New Features
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group