TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 13, 2018, 12:59:50 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella planted an Industrial Hemp Crop  (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Excalibus's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: Toadwater 2 Bugs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Toadwater 2 Bugs  (Read 21883 times)
WarrenX
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 11:58:03 pm »

Also today, I noticed that my hired workers disappeared quite prematurely - I hired them yesterday for several days worth of real time and they are already gone?

- Edit - Found yet another bug while using my sapsuckers today.  Sap acquired from walking over trees is +5 or better sap, but all sap acquired from the sapsucker has no strength?  Really disappointing
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 02:48:56 am by WarrenX » Logged
OGazentner
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 02:55:04 am »

Yeah the sap bug is a huge pain in the ass. Now I have to walk over all my trees.
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 06:51:13 am »

- Edit - Found yet another bug while using my sapsuckers today.  Sap acquired from walking over trees is +5 or better sap, but all sap acquired from the sapsucker has no strength?  Really disappointing

I'll fix that in mourning, sorry about that.
OGazentner
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2011, 07:39:56 am »

I'll fix that in mourning, sorry about that.

You are mourning? Sorry for your loss.  Tongue
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2011, 03:31:06 am »

Yeah the sap bug is a huge pain in the ass. Now I have to walk over all my trees.
Also today, I noticed that my hired workers disappeared quite prematurely - I hired them yesterday for several days worth of real time and they are already gone?

Fixed it, thanks for waiting for me to get out of mourning.
WarrenX
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2011, 12:02:58 pm »

Planting strawberries with seeds gives 24 exp while planting with runners only gives 10?  Silly to note this for sure since it's so minor, but the edict putting everything like that in plain sight made it hard to miss; I figured I'd mention it.
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2011, 06:12:34 pm »

Planting strawberries with seeds gives 24 exp while planting with runners only gives 10?  Silly to note this for sure since it's so minor, but the edict putting everything like that in plain sight made it hard to miss; I figured I'd mention it.

All newly picked strawberry runners should give 24 exp.  To check, hover over them and they should display 2.4.  Let me know if they aren't.

Note:  The new strawberry runners will not stack with the old ones.  Use the old ones, then sell any remaining ones.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:48:45 pm by Travis » Logged
TheLuaan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 09:40:13 pm »

When finishing scutching a field, the log message always says "Crop Yield: 1 Raw Fibers, XX Seeds" instead of the actual fiber yield.

EDIT: Actually, it seems to be dependent on something, it varies between 0-2 for me, but it's not the actual number of fibers I get in any case.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:50:44 pm by TheLuaan » Logged
Epic
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 12:46:59 pm »

not sure if it's a bug or not but the first quest is asking for level 25 Sycamore wood Sad
TheLuaan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2011, 12:48:56 pm »

not sure if it's a bug or not but the first quest is asking for level 25 Sycamore wood Sad

That should be a bug - it should only need Quaking Aspen (and ask for), which is quite a bit more reachable at this point Smiley)
Dabz
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2011, 04:27:20 pm »

well crap  im trying to play the game but i got this pop up and id swear it says holhk and it wont go away   imnat work using teamviewer and dont know what the heck to do   we gotta figure out a better font system or someshiz 

going to close the app and try to figure out how to post a pic   i just want u all to know im not macroing  i just cant get rid of the pop up

Ok now I've saved a screenshot, put that into dropbox, created a public link, saved that to clipboard, opened safari and now here is the link.  Hopefully this works.  I gotta get back to work. Ugh.

Apparently had to capitoliza or change o to 0.

Hope someone can help, but I can't get to the popup anytime soon anyway.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:54:04 pm by Dabz » Logged

NewSpider
Centivelian
----------

TW arachnid

« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2011, 05:00:32 pm »

most likely that is the number 0, not the letter o

Toad Tools!!

<@Rize> hmm, spider joined and I searched for the like-button to like that action.
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 06:14:56 pm »

The letter o should automatically be transformed into the number 0 so it doesn't matter which one you type. It seems Dabz figured out how to answer it, because it's gone now. No idea why that answer wouldn't work, it seems like it's fine.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
WarrenX
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 06:32:48 pm »

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when opening the sell window, the window opens even if you have actions queued.  This is not the case with the buy window, as it costs an action to open it and thus you must wait to clear your queue.  It'd be nice if opening either window took no "action" to perform (I understand needing an action for a purchase)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 06:35:32 pm »

Fixed that, sorry about that.
TheLuaan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 06:52:22 pm »

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but when opening the sell window, the window opens even if you have actions queued.  This is not the case with the buy window, as it costs an action to open it and thus you must wait to clear your queue.  It'd be nice if opening either window took no "action" to perform (I understand needing an action for a purchase)

I don't think that's possible - the buy window actually downloads a list of items, ie. it is an action. The sell window only shows your current inventory - you can see that quite clearly whenever an action happens on the background, the sell window reflects those changes as well.
WarrenX
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 06:56:02 pm »

I hadn't thought of that, that's a good point.  It would be nice to have but of course not necessary, especially if it's difficult to do.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Excalibus's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: Toadwater 2 Bugs
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group