TOADWATER IS ACTUALLY DEAD :-(
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2022, 07:52:27 am
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon found a Cascutta Herb while doing some Farming

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Halcyon's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: Show your base layout? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Show your base layout?  (Read 1143 times)
iWhittle
Centivelian
----------

« on: November 11, 2011, 04:29:30 am »

Anyone want to show their base layout? You can blank out your locus of course.  I'm lookin for ideas on how to set up mine own.

NOTICE: All of my valuables are kept on personal Island.
Check out my Toadwater Rap *NOW WITH AUDIO*: http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,29177.0.html
TheLuaan
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 09:37:26 am »

I've got a pretty simple layout for my base, mostly constructed around roads (three squares of work left, three squares of work right). There's a tree garden for the trees not currently actual for me and a large plot for trees to cut over and over again (500-1000 trees at a time). I have a healing tree at most 15 squares from any place I could be. Then there's a safespot deep into the territory, surrounded with the best fences I have (right now 13-14 in two layers) for statues and my core hoards.  All in all, nothing fancy. Just make sure you have enough healing trees, some sap farms (I have a plot of balsams and a plot of some higher level tree I fancy at the time Smiley) and lots of space with easy access to healing for farming.
iWhittle
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 08:46:29 pm »

Oh yes, Sounds great. Smiley

NOTICE: All of my valuables are kept on personal Island.
Check out my Toadwater Rap *NOW WITH AUDIO*: http://www.toadwater.com/index.php/topic,29177.0.html
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Halcyon's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: Show your base layout?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group