TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2019, 06:18:53 am
Home Login Register
News: Oompa chopped down a Persimmon tree for Mopsi, getting 5 pieces of wood and 8 Seeds (Max Yield: 22.88%) (Starting Odds: 70.72%)

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Two possible bugs: Worker leaving jobs behind, can't pick up ferts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Two possible bugs: Worker leaving jobs behind, can't pick up ferts  (Read 1376 times)
Yancie
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 26, 2012, 04:10:08 pm »

I had a worker leave yesterday with some ferting jobs still lined up. I'm pretty sure he ran out of time and that's why he stopped working. I could still see the jobs and could even see which worker they were assigned to, so I hired him back thinking maybe he would just pick up where he left off. That was not the case. He came into my worker inventory with no jobs lined up. I'm not sure if that is a bug, I think I remember them taking up where they left off. Anyway, no big deal, I'll just pick up the ferting material and reassign. However, when I walked over the jobs, they would disappear, but I wouldn't get the ferting materials in my inventory.

TLDR - Two possible bugs found with workers performing fertilizing jobs.
    1 - Worker does not go back to work on queued jobs if he leaves your employment and you hire him back.
    2 - Fertilizing material does not go back into inventory when walking over jobs assigned to the worker that you are hiring back.

I'm pretty sure these are both bugs or else things are now done differently than they used to be.
[rebel]arp
Centivelian
----------

The Baddest of Them All

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:37:11 pm »

To my recollection workers always left with your poo if they weren't done with the jobs.  I do not remember having to walk over the jobs to remove them though, I thought they just disappeared.  I also do not remember workers starting back up with the same jobs, personal workers will do that though.
Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 09:29:52 pm »

there was something funky with workers last night.  I know both mine and Ispep's quit w/ jobs and time left.

Im pretty sure if you ask nice, travis or twisti will refund you your poo as this was def. not a player error
Milk
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 03:26:42 pm »

I just hired Rosa and Bilford for 70diddies (or whatever they are) each. Left them with a truck load of EBP ferting and they've both left.

I just tried re hiring Rosa but that made all her EBP vanish. When I try to walk on Bilfords it cancels the job but doesn't refund the poo.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:32:16 pm by Milk » Logged
Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 12:50:33 am »

hired workers in tw1 have been broken for a long time.  I suggest using personals for ferting as they wont quit.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Two possible bugs: Worker leaving jobs behind, can't pick up ferts
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group