TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2020, 12:01:24 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 10 squares of Imperial Cloth  (90 xp, 10 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 61.06%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Macros 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Macros  (Read 1439 times)
Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« on: August 25, 2012, 04:14:58 am »

So, I've been complaining about fairness in the chat...probably sounding like a broken record by now.

It got me thinking though, there are many of us who use macros for most of our grinding.  This is not available for everyone at the moment for a variety of reasons.

I use a program called Auto Hot Keys or AHK.  If you download this program, I will share my macros with you.

It is not an, I give you a file, you turn it on and off kinda deal.  You have to be willing to take the time to customize it to your computer.  This is not hard and I will walk you through step by step.

I am no master at writing these.  Most of my templates I have gotten/purchased from other players.  TEST THEM OUT before you start paying less (not no) attention to the client.

I will only give a player one at a time.  This is to keep an eye on their logs and make sure the afk infraction doesn't rise.  Pass a waiting period and you'll get more.

PM me if your interested   Cool
dormcook3
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 04:59:05 am »

Hmmmm.
I guess after all the bitching. I figured you didn't use them.
I am holding up my "dumb ass" sign.
I had thought we had made progress on that front, but I alway was a little trusting.
Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 04:57:59 am »

Ya, I started using macros once the game exploration stage was over.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you learn to play the game before you start auto-ing it.

Ive nothing against macros, I use them.  I'm just not a fan of breaking the rules.  Right now, AFK macroing is against the rules; therefore, I voice strongly against AFK macroing.

If it were not, It wouldn't bother me.

ANYWAYS
Update
1 person has taken me up on this  Cheesy
JaydedLeigh
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 01:49:05 pm »

Yeah I don't plan on taking up ahk until after I've gotten my lodestone.. LOL just don't want to jinx it.  Just now over half way there and those points are really really hard to keep.
Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 12:57:05 am »

Update:  Got another hit from this topic. 

This player went home with a tree planting and a crop picking macro!
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Macros
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group