TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2019, 01:58:19 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella found a Myrrh Herb while doing some Farming

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Information Ministry  |  Topic: Fourth Toadwater Meeting, Sunday, October 21st, 6 PM GMT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fourth Toadwater Meeting, Sunday, October 21st, 6 PM GMT  (Read 1406 times)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« on: October 19, 2012, 01:12:46 am »

Hello Everyone!

I invite everyone to attend our fourth Toadwater meeting this Sunday at 6 PM GMT.  With all the craziness of daylight savings time, please use this link to check the time of meeting:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121021T18

We will be meeting in #Greenhouse on the Sorcery.net server of IRC.  To get there click Chat, above this topic, type your name and connect.  It will take you to the main channel and from there type "/join #Greenhouse".

Twisti and I will be there to discuss a wide range of topics.  If you will be unable to attend but want something brought up, just send me your ideas and I will express them for you.  Heavily censored logs to make the Toadwater administration perfect will be posted after the meeting for all to read and think the propaganda.

Hope to see you there!
Travis
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 06:24:47 am »

Thank you to everyone who attended.  Here are the super censored logs:  http://pastebin.com/RgeHDfZQ
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Information Ministry  |  Topic: Fourth Toadwater Meeting, Sunday, October 21st, 6 PM GMT
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group