TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2019, 11:12:32 am
Home Login Register
News: Flinnt finished fertilizing a field for Mopsi

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Pop-ups, Island and other newbie questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pop-ups, Island and other newbie questions  (Read 756 times)
Ralis
----------

« on: December 26, 2012, 07:29:03 pm »

Hi!

I just started playing a few days ago and subscribed.  I like checking out the game with any perks first if it's not too expensive.

Anyway, I sent Travis a message, but it's not in my outbox. My son was banging on the keyboard as I hit "send" so I'm just worried that it didn't go through. Just want to make sure I am credited since I don't think they do so automatically.

Also, I had a few other questions:

How exactly do you eat?

How do you earn pop-up points. I've correct answered about 3-4 pop-up, but I haven't received any points.

I jumped before I leveled up to a good level for traveling since I wanted to get in on the Christmas stuff. I didn't realize that I'd have 5 days, to collect. LOL. Anyway, I've also died due to not paying attention to my health and not realizing that chopping trees or spreading poo actually take health too! Is there a way to get back to my base without all of that walking?

Also, I wasn't sure about the personal island. I bought the $8.99 option thinking that I would get an island. Is this correct, or do I have to pay for the sub then the $5 for the island? The wiki also talked about a sub OR the ability to pay more upfront once for an island. How does this work?

Thanks a lot!
Mayer
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 08:32:23 pm »

1:  a msg will only be in your outbox if you check the "sent a copy to my outbox" box  you should be good on this one.  Travis might not get to it right away since it is the holidays and family > toadwater
2: you eat by pressing "e" on a fully grown tree or by selecting food in your invintory and pressing "e" 
3:  you do not get popup points on the noob island.  now that you jumped, you should receive points for any popup you answer within 1 min.  dont let it get past 5 or you will get an infraction and lose all your points
4:  dont worry about your death, its not a big deal.  just dont let your death count get to 11.  11 is bye bye account.  there are in game items that will remove your death count.  Im sure if you get going, you will have something that a higher level player will trade for that item.  almost all actions take health.  many actions take different amounts of health.  if you are doing something new, make sure you are at full before trying.  then remember how much it took for next time.  as for getting back, you have to walk.  I suggest setting up shop where you are right now and just get used to the game a bit.  once travis gets to your subscription you will get a super staff which lets you move much faster!  also it will give you access to the auctions where most players on the chat can and will send you some healing items to help you get back to your base
5: Once travis processes your subscription you will have access to your island and workers.  if you have any question about that, he is the one to answer those.

Good luck.  Its the holidays so the normal players may or may not be around to help you during normal playing times.  be patient,

Mayer
Ralis
----------

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »

Thanks for the answers! I'm pretty patient, I just wanted to make sure everything was on the right track, you  know.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Pop-ups, Island and other newbie questions
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group