TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2021, 12:20:28 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove Imperial Milking Gloves   (Odds: 133.18%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Fake Toadwater Events 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fake Toadwater Events  (Read 1491 times)
Kincade
Centivelian
----------

« on: November 14, 2013, 01:44:30 pm »

These are just ideas I have. Posting them all here. If there is a problem just delete the board or tell me. These are my ideas for like an event that would happen on some random week or few weeks at some point in imaginary time.

Tami Cobgobbler: "Ahoy!! Young Adventurer, I need t' ask o' you a favor. I be Tami Cobgobbler. I come from a long line o' fisherman, pirates, and sea goer's-alike! Unfortunately somethin' very bad has happened. It was t' Bobbit Worm! I know we dwarves don't normally kill, but this is an exception! Take this breathin' tube, find a bobbit worm, and see for yourself!" (Return with a Bobbit Worm Head)

Combine Beggar's Canvas + Breathing tube to get Underwater Helmet. Underwater Helmet in inventory will allow you to step into water with some all-purpose rope. Upon entry to water you will be on the ocean floor. Different types of coral, sea shells, anemone, fish, and bobbit worms are scattered across the ocean.

(The ocean is all of the water spots on the map. When underwater the map will be inverted, cannot step on land spots. You can leave the water by going back to the square where your rope is and climbing back up.)

Player enters ocean and walks around a bit and finds a baby bobbit worm, loses 1 health after approaching worm. Clicks on worm with staff. Loses 1 health. Clicks on worm with axe. Loses one health. Clicks on worm with bare hands, announcement "Player has punched baby bobbit worm causing massive damage!! 9/10" Player loses 1 health. Player gains  .1 combat xp. Player clicks on worm 9 more times and gains .9 combat xp. Worm dies. Worm carcass on ground. Player steps onto carcass and finds a tiny bobbit worm head. Player returns to Tami to give her the head.

Tami Cobgobbler: You found t' head! So, now you see t' problem? Those suckers be ugly! You look pretty beat up, let me help you. (Tami heals player) Now take this, and get me a Juvenile Bobbit worm head."

Tami gives player a mediocre beating stick. Sticks cannot be crafted/made. Sticky stuff can be purchased in the Toadken store for 50 toadkens to increase beating stick power by 1. Every 10 power will increase the grade of beating stick. Player spends 5 dollars to increase his beating stick to fine.

Player goes back to the ocean, looks around, finds some sea shells and coral, rubs a fish for underwater boosts, and finds a Juvenile Bobbit worm. Player approaches bobbit worm and loses 5 hp. Player clicks on worm with fine beating stick. announcement "Player whacked Juvenile Bobbit worm causing massive damage!! 18/20"
Player loses 5 health. Player gains .2 combat xp. Player clicks on worm 9 more times and gains .18 combat xp. Worm dies. Worm carcass on ground. Player steps onto carcass and finds a small bobbit worm head. Player returns to Tami to give her the head.

Tami Cobgobbler: Great, you're gettin' pretty good at this. Now for t' real mission! T' Bobbit Worm King has been bullyin' all o' t' creatures in t' ocean and must be stopped. His castle be in t' bottom right-hand corner o' t' ocean. T' only way t' get thar be to enter t' Rocky Ocean caverns. Once you're in t' cavern you can only come aft out through t' one entrance here at SWI. Now, brin' me t' head o' t' Bobbit Worm King! Good luck, adventurer.

Player enters Rocky Ocean caverns and it is very dark. After looking around, scavenging all of the items, killing bobbit worms, player finds a  Anglerfish esca in the belly of a bobbit worm. Player can now see. Player also finds some shrimp that eat the poop out of his rectum (but boy that really aggravates his anus). Player ventures across the vast ocean floor gaining xp and combat xp. Player finds King bobbit Worm castle. Player battles armored bobbit worms until he locates the king. player kills king and returns to Tami.

Tami cobgobbler: You did it. You killed the king, you've saved us all. Thank you. Now, takes this as a token of my gratitude.

Tami gives player blue lodestone.

Event Ends.

I just made this all up
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:52:53 pm by jlb » Logged
Kincade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 10:44:01 pm »

Rami Stonecutter: Oh no! Did you hear? I've lost it! I've really lost it, OH NO!! Find it for me? Find it for me please!? (Rami mutters unintelligibly)

Player clicks on Rami Stonecutter again.

Rami Stonecutter: Great! (Player is teleported to the desert.)

The desert is a new area not on the main world map, it exists solely for this event. Unless saturated, walking in the desert removes health. Rattle Snakes, Cactus, Stones, and Dense Stones; These things can be found in this desert. There is 1 Rattle Snake in the desert, upon capture another one will spawn. Capturing a rattle snake with a finished cage, then combining with a flask will give you Rattle Snake Poison which can be used like Poison Strawberries. Failure to capture the snake will give you poison buff which will stop you from capturing the snake for 15 minutes. snake randomly moves. Whack cactus with scutching sword with flasks in inventory will give you vial of water and small combat xp. Vial of water gives 1 hour of saturated buff. Mining stones and dense stones will give you little mining xp and a slight chance to find Sacred emerald. Player spawns next to Rami Stonecutter. Player clicks Rami Stonecutter.

Rami: I've lost my Sacred emerald. There is only one in all of existance. Find it for me. Oh, take this, you'll need it. (Rami Stonecutter hands player vial of water.)

Rami: You don't have my emerald? What are you waiting for?!

Rami: You found it! Wow thanks! (Rami mutters unintelligibly)
Rami gives player blue lodestone.

Rami: Oh, you'd like to go back? (Player is teleported back to caves.

Rami: Oh, you'd like to go back? (Player is teleported to the desert.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:56:24 pm by jlb » Logged
Kincade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 11:40:11 pm »

Strange sounds are coming from SWI, I wonder what that could be... Then a new NPC named Travis spawns on SWI and when you speak to him he warns you of the Bramble Bushes that have been growing on SWI recently. He requests that you take care of them. He offers you a bramble basher for 5 gold radishes.

Player purchases Bramble Basher!

Use bramble basher on bare ground and it tells you in which direction the closest bramble is. Player locates bramble and whacks at the thorns for combat exp. Announcement saying: Player has whacked a bramble for 1-3 damage (1-3  combat exp)! Bramble has pricked player for 1-10 damage(1-10 combat exp)! Brambles have 10-100 health and drop bramble scraps when you break them. Give bramble scraps to Travis for extra rewards.

Random Rewards:
Pepper, Radish, Strawberry, Hemp, and Carrot seeds
Random axe (high percentage to get Crude-Baummorder, low percentage to get Smoldering-Diamond. Golden is mega-jackpot!)
10 Gambling Tokens
Patterns
Construction Kits

This event happens every 5 Weeks.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:57:16 pm by jlb » Logged
Spooticus
----------

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 05:18:44 pm »

I like it, cool ideas
Kincade
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 01:11:20 pm »

GLOBAL EVENT!
The Evil Cursed Baobab tree has spawned in SWI! OH NO! NPC Travis has spawned once again speak to him to find out more about the event!

Travis: Hey, come here! It's here, The Cursed Baobab was summoned by evil forces in toadwater and if we don't chop it down it will suck the life force from the ground and all of the other trees will die! Go help all of the other dwarves chop down the tree!

Massive tree is in SWI takes up 5x5 blocks. Has 10,000,000 HP. Chop at it (1 combat xp) to damage it and knock off Baobab knobs. Baobab tree occasionally sucks 1-10 of your HP (1-10 combat xp) so be careful! Upon death of tree Travis will have a celebration and buy up all of the Baobab knobs. Turn knobs into travis for random reward.

Random Reward:
grade 1-40 seeds (10-100)
10 power Baobab Sap(+10) (20 power total, 1000 sap)
random axe, higher quality lower chance to find Golden being mega-jackpot!
Patterns
Kits
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:50:11 am by jlb » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Fake Toadwater Events
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group