TOADWATER IS ACTUALLY DEAD :-(
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2022, 11:35:27 am
Home Login Register
News: Halcyon planted an Industrial Hemp Crop  (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Mopsi's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: What new edict do you want developed? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What new edict do you want developed?  (Read 1117 times)
Travis
Administrator
----------

« on: December 23, 2013, 12:18:59 am »

I hope Pending will approve of this poll.  I am looking to add a few new edicts to the rotation, let's vote on them.  Three days, three votes, feel free to change.  No mules please.

* Edict of tools, makes your construction and whittling level the highest of the two.  So if you have 500 construction but only 100 whittling, during the edict, your whittling would act like 500.

Also feedback is very much appreciated.  My plan is to release the chest along with a free edict, hopefully running alongside a player run edict.  Quench will obviously come with the release of the new shake system.  The top two or three will be released in the next few weeks.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:41:27 am by Travis » Logged
Travis
Administrator
----------

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 12:42:13 am »

I added two more choices.  If you already voted, please look again and feel free to change your votes.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  Mopsi's Modern Tavern  |  Topic: What new edict do you want developed?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group