TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2019, 04:36:00 am
Home Login Register
News: Loompa chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 1 piece of wood and 2 Seeds (Max Yield: 7.78%) (Starting Odds: 40.13%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: A guide on caring for your Kok 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A guide on caring for your Kok  (Read 1052 times)
Purple Haze
Toadwater God
----------

« on: October 09, 2014, 06:12:18 am »

So you're probably wondering what the hell a Kok is.

You don't know what a Kok is? For shame...
Before I continue, do not confuse Kok with a dangly appendage. That's me (at least in chat...)

Part 1: Growing
First you'll want to be near a source of water. This could be in the form of a water square or a well. The edge of your island counts as well.
Got that? Good. Next, you'll want to go to the Miscellaneous tab in the Semi-Magical Shop In The SkyŽ. Next, buy one Kok seed, freshly squeezed from...actually you don't want to know where they come from.
Next, gently place it onto the ground. At this point you'll wanna start lubing it up. Just take your hands (nothing selected), use a water source, select the water and throw it on to your kok. Keep doing that until it's 50% moist. Any less and it'll be all dry and cracked. Any more and it'll end up short and soggy, and nobody likes a soggy Kok.
Now, as it's growing it'll start drying up. just keep lubing it as needed. You'll have to tend to it for 12 hours, so you should entertain yourself in the meantime with your wood. If you think that's too long then just know that nobody ever started out with a big Kok.
If you treat your Kok well, it'll grow nice and big. You'll want to aim for at least 120 cm, because reasons.

Part 2: The benefits of a big Kok
Now that your Kok is fully grown (and a decent size), you're probably wondering what you do with it.
Well...you lick it.
Yeah. You lick your own Kok. I hope you're in to that kind of thing.
Once you lick it you'll have an insatiable thirst (it goes up to 200%!), but the taste of your Kok is so revolting that you're unable to lick it again for 2 hours. The duration of this insatiable thirst is one minute for every centimeter you lick, so 120 cm is ideal. Bigger is still better though.

Part 3: Kok envy, or removing your existing Kok.
So, people are making fun of your small Kok and you wish to start over. Just take a post, light it at a furnace, and put your inferior Kok to the torch. Then you can start over from part 1!

And that's how you care for your Kok.
Atalus
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 03:13:04 pm »

How often do you need to lube your kok while it is growing? Is there a certain amount of time it takes for your kok to lose 1% of moisture?
Purple Haze
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 07:05:40 pm »

I think its anywhere between 5 and 15 minutes.
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 09:39:20 pm »

120cm is far from ideal, I think 180cm or 200cm is ideal.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: A guide on caring for your Kok
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group