TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 12, 2019, 10:28:19 am
Home Login Register
News: Flinnt chopped down a European Lime tree for Mopsi, getting 2 pieces of wood and 3 Seeds (Max Yield: 10.45%) (Starting Odds: 39.71%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Really Ill Maintaining fences is no longer fun but 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Really Ill Maintaining fences is no longer fun but  (Read 918 times)
JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« on: December 01, 2014, 10:34:29 pm »

I really want to protect are my local ancient historical trees and the tardis.
Any advise or offers for help? I am starting to remember what made me stop using my orginal account but I really want to continue to support the game.
But I am really exhausted and ill.
I have this large area I want to maintain. I wouldn't mind sharing it if someone actually wanted to help protect the ancient trees and not destroy them.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:36:17 pm by JDR2 » Logged
Lackey Twisti
Toadwater God
----------

Test: teeeeest

Infected with Gay Fever

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 10:35:25 pm »

That sucks that you are ill :(. Hope you get better.

<+farmyb> id say my spelling and grammar is pretty good
Trojal2
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 10:36:51 pm »

I would be willing to help protect your historical trees and the TARDIS. Please PM me if you would like to talk more about it.

JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 10:37:52 pm »

That sucks that you are ill :(. Hope you get better.
Its gotten really bad I literally my brain hurts because I am so exhausted I lose hours thinking only few minutes have past.
Even walking around in toadwater drains me like my brain has no nano dust:(
JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 10:39:15 pm »

I would be willing to help protect your historical trees and the TARDIS. Please PM me if you would like to talk more about it.
I got to deal with something for few hours around some legal preparing for future what ifs. I will write you in few hours. I got to go deal with something really unpleasant:(
JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 12:02:06 am »

Ugh I try to write you privately Trojal but the private message box is giving me a hard time. I will try later,
I would prefer to still be able to use the land. And I would prefer to share the land with someone who is dedicated user. If they need help with walking staffs, dust, fences, birdhouses, etc. I am willing to provide that for their assistance.
All I ask is that I am able to have place for the trees and sap I am working on and the ancient trees, landmarks be protected and that I have home when I am on tw
I have large section of top of the map.
Hopefully things will get better soon for me and this just bad case of winter blahs.
I need to go nap. I will be back later.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Really Ill Maintaining fences is no longer fun but
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group