TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2018, 02:18:12 am
Home Login Register
News: Kaptain Kyzoku whittled a Horse Chestnut Scutching Sword   (Odds: 27.32%)  (Thirst: 62.39)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Glider near the mines 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Glider near the mines  (Read 1586 times)
JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« on: July 11, 2015, 06:49:33 am »

There was a glider near my mine base that was where I wanted to put the fence I didn't catch the name of the owner I just picked up and put it back down. If its yours its still there just pick up and reset it.
Ex
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 07:46:29 am »

Next time just click on it to see the owner and PM them,  it's hard to remember exact glider placement around the mines so putting it back down isn't much help

Excalibus washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds: (0.01%)

Excalibus successfully washed 3 gnarled carrots and found 2 Elder Carrots. Odds: 0.04%

Excalibus successfully mined six Ring Ore from a Bilfornite Mine! Odds: (0.01%)
JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 11:44:00 am »

Yeah I messed up and didn't double check or I would have.
Apologizes to person that I moved its there, it was unprotected and I need the spot for something else so I moved it 4 squares.
Ex, Thanks again for your ever so helpful comments.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:46:09 am by JDR2 » Logged
Ex
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 05:36:19 pm »

I'm glad you find my comments helpful, because that was one of my gliders. I find it incredibly hard to believe that of the vast land surrounding the mines, you needed to put a fence in that EXACT spot, you couldnt have done it just a few squares over? I now have no clue where that glider is

Excalibus successfully washed 3 gnarled carrots and found 2 Elder Carrots. Odds: 0.04%

JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 06:14:14 am »

I'm glad you find my comments helpful, because that was one of my gliders. I find it incredibly hard to believe that of the vast land surrounding the mines, you needed to put a fence in that EXACT spot, you couldnt have done it just a few squares over? I now have no clue where that glider is
I know exactly where it is
I could have just picked up and took it but I don't need it. It was right next to my fence line.
Its right across the sands by the mines. On right side.
If you want I can pick it up and send you another one.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 06:16:48 am by JDR2 » Logged
Ex
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 06:31:08 am »

I know exactly where it is
I could have just picked up and took it but I don't need it. It was right next to my fence line.
Its right across the sands by the mines. On right side.
If you want I can pick it up and send you another one.

yes, you know where it is, but i dont, power players have dozens of gliders. the right side of the mines is a massive space with 1000s of spots to explore, so telling me its of the right side means nothing. I see your gliders and several other players all the time, I dont touch them, I work around them so I dont disrupt peoples system. It's not about the glider, i can buy tons of them. You picking one up and putting it back down isnt a help, is it so hard to put a glider and your fences a few steps away??

JDR2
Centivelian
----------

Me next to Maple tree

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 08:06:43 am »

Ex I am sorry I get that this bothers you. I was thinking I just wanted the fence line there.
I get it, I get pissed off by lot of things and people in this game at times.
I could have just picked it up not mentioned it at all. I was trying to be helpful but I didn't want it near my fence line.
I have right to move it so I did.
All I can do is tell you exactly where it is locus wise 8.90 n 18.94 e i only moved it away from my fence by 3 spaces.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Glider near the mines
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group