TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2018, 02:18:29 pm
Home Login Register
News: Mooj chopped down a Katsura tree for Mopsi, getting 10 pieces of wood and 7 Seeds (Max Yield: 3.28%) (Starting Odds: 106.66%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Newbie questions. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Newbie questions.  (Read 1022 times)
BlueRingOct
Centivelian
----------

« on: February 06, 2016, 06:48:40 am »

Hello,

Newbie here,  still in Cloud World.
I truly have searched in wiki/ old guide / forums.  If there are answers to my questions in those place could you please just direct me to the correct place ? 
For the other questions I will be grateful for all opinions and suggestions.

In no particular order:

A:   So when I am doing other things on computer at same time, the Crop window for radishes stays on top, covering the other thing. Is there a way to change this?
Apart from closing the crop window by the X  then having to reopen it to see if I missed some radishes.

B: What skills would be the most important to develop before jumping ? And what levels of those skills?

C: I have a Member Staff and a Toadwater Staff. Is there a way to get rid of one?  If yes which one should I keep?

D:  To raise my whittling / construction levels: is it better to plant fast growing trees or to wait for slower growing trees ?
Nicodemus
Toadwater Artisan
Toadwater God
----------

You can unlock any door if only you have the key

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 04:52:34 pm »

Hi BlueRingOct.  Welcome to Toadwater.

Answers to your questions:

A: I believe the crop window will always appear on top of what you are doing if you are farming.  I don't think other windows (other than pop ups) do that.

B: Before I jumped I tried to have some healing items saved up, like French Breakfast radishes.  Make sure you harvest everything you can before you jump since you cannot go back to get anything once you have jumped.

C: If you have those two staves, I would leave the original Toadwater staff in a hoard somewhere and keep your member staff.

D: In raising whittling and construction, you start out making Grade 1 Planks (whittling) and turning those into Grade 1 Fencing (construction).  Once you have reached 100% odds on those, you can move on to Grade 2.  Radish buffs can increase odds Smiley 

Here is the link to the list of Toadwater trees: http://www.toadwater.com/TWeb/Trees.php 
Grade 1 is Balsam Fir, Grade 2 is Ponderosa Pine, etc. etc. etc.

Hope that helps!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 05:02:06 pm by Nicodemus » Logged

banner by JadeWolf
Ex
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 09:00:17 pm »

you can press the ESC key to close the crop window

Excalibus washed 7 Sun Fungus, now it's very shiny. Odds: (0.01%)

Excalibus successfully washed 3 gnarled carrots and found 2 Elder Carrots. Odds: 0.04%

Excalibus successfully mined six Ring Ore from a Bilfornite Mine! Odds: (0.01%)
BlueRingOct
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 12:21:43 am »

Thank you both.
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Newbie questions.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group