TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2018, 02:19:05 pm
Home Login Register
News: Mooj chopped down a Katsura tree for Mopsi, getting 10 pieces of wood and 7 Seeds (Max Yield: 3.28%) (Starting Odds: 106.66%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Hello 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1073 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: May 29, 2016, 03:22:03 am »

I remember when I used to play this game back when I was in 7th grade on dial-up, back in 1999, lol! I would play a bit then disappear, then come back, my other user names were greenbeard and coldgust, never got high on the leaderboards or anything, glad to see this game is still around.  Cheesy

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
fresh
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 05:02:14 am »

That's kinda how my experience has been with this game.

Welcome Back Smiley
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 05:26:01 am »

Thanks! Another player with the same playing habits lol! I just woke up on a Saturday morning and was to lazy to get out of bed and yet wanted to play a game to where I didn't have to sit up and could be relaxing and something I was in the mood for and this met it!   Cheesy How many times have u stopped for some months and then signed back in?

fresh
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 05:39:52 am »

Oh gosh, 15-20 times maybe more

I don't really remember when I found this game the first time.
But, I started playing Toadwater 2 in 2012.

Sometimes I'll join for a day, do some random stuff and i'm gone for a month or two.
Sometimes I'll play for a month or two and set up a lot of things like healing trees, or trees to age but find something else that catches my attention and disappear for another couple months.
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 05:51:56 am »

Wow so many times! lol, I shouldn't be talking, because I do practically the same thing! I play the game weird, I'll just have fun with the level 1 tree, never having the strive or interest in the level 2 tree lol! Or I would wander around the map leaving a trail of level 1 trees and occasional outhouse, my trail of travels as I explored, and leaving behind a failed garden in hopes of food cause my gardening level was horrible lol! And finding an old tree with lots of food on it in the middle of nowhere was like an oasis! Then I would stop like you when something else caught my attention and time would go by and sure enough I would be back lol! Here I am again, planting and chopping trees, just like old saturday gaming times   Cheesy I tried lots of other games but my hands get achey with game controllers now, even though I can throw around cardboard boxes all day and not feel a thing, 15 minutes on a controller and I'm like ouch lol, or I tried different computer games and the constant quick mouse movements does the same thing, and this game is comfy all around!  Cheesy

fresh
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 08:12:37 am »

Well floating around on Toadwater 2 is pretty fun.

Just go through and look at all of the bases. You could easily get to the 10th tree or even more without having to actually grow it all yourself Cheesy

check out tw.trojal.net/map, it's kind of confusing but you can see everything in the game from there and wander around the map trying to find abandoned bases

Or just mess around with the level 1 tree on cloud world, nice easy and relaxing Tongue
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 08:29:04 am »

Wow what a large scale world map! By the time one wanders from one part to the other, the whole landscape would of changed lol! I'm definitely gonna jump from cloud world, I get stir crazy in this 7 by 7 grid lol! As soon as I can whittle an idol that this Toad wants lol! 18% chance, I'm still gonna be up here for just a tiny bit more lol! Thanks alot for the map! I wouldn't want to be lost wandering, 'Haven't I passed that tree before?'   Cheesy

fresh
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 10:11:51 pm »

Lol
No Problem Grin

That map is awesome, one of the reasons I like to play Toadwater so much. I can see how my planting/fencing affects the map. Idk why its so satisfying for me, but it is Tongue
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 10:59:32 pm »

Yea the map is amazing! I've noticed some portals are waaaay more user friendly than others, with tree's close by to eat from and explore more of the land around it, and others nothing in site for miles. Thanks so much for the map link again! I'm walking the land looking for a place to settle, maybe waterfront property lol!  Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  A Helping Hand  |  Topic: Hello
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group