TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 28, 2021, 10:05:08 am
Home Login Register
News: offgray whittled a Grade 1 Plank   (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: As I'm playing, I keep thinking Hermit RPG, randomly 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: As I'm playing, I keep thinking Hermit RPG, randomly  (Read 734 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 04, 2016, 06:59:49 pm »

and I'm beginning to like it more and more, embracing the hermit feeling Lol!  Cheesy To a point to where if I tried a different game, it wouldn't be as relaxing and enjoyable, I would be like 'Bah! There's too many people around here!!!'

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
fresh
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 09:22:40 pm »

I take for granted the large plots of land that are available to us now
If there were hundreds of players we would be much more limited.

While there's probably something to gain with more competition, more players, I still appreciate playing the game with only 5-10 truly active players.
It's crazy that toadwater is still around given that lack of players

I'm a hermit in real life, and that reflects on the games I choose to play XD
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 09:40:19 pm »

Yea if there was a bunch more players, the game would get that 'city' feeling, less nature feeling, like 'Grow a garden in the small city yard!' Lol! Yea more players would mean more and more people would have to be neighbors, and everybody plays differently, there would be clashing Lol! You know how neighbors are 'Hey why is this in MY yard? It's yours!' 'Your yard is ugly and it's close to mine and it's making mine look ugly' Lol! 'Hey where did my ___ go? You did it, DIDN'T YOU??'  Cheesy and being so busy as others around that you forget to work on your own stuff 'I played for a week, I think only one day went to my own actual things i wanted to get done in the game' Lol!  Cheesy Yea I'm so amazed that a game with less then 10 active players is still around for this long, it has to be some sort of record! Unheard of! Yea Yea! I'm a hermit too! Easily entertained and don't need much from the bare essentials, happy hermit!  Cheesy

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: As I'm playing, I keep thinking Hermit RPG, randomly
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group