TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 28, 2021, 08:45:51 am
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove Imperial Milking Gloves   (Odds: 134.46%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Can I say 'kids these days' even though I'm only 30 and still feel young? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Can I say 'kids these days' even though I'm only 30 and still feel young?  (Read 608 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 19, 2016, 01:29:04 am »

People always said to me that I live under a rock. Lately I've seen two instances where there must be a rock on a lower level than mine to live under. I was doing movie phrases to my sisters boyfriend, and I said 'It's showtime' and he was stumped. Then when I gave the answer he said he's never seen the movie Beetlejuice and my jaw almost hit the floor. Then today I was in the truck with my coworker and a new kid right out of high school and we were doing movie phrases and he says he's never seen the movie Old School. No wonder they all aren't playing a fun game like Toadwater, they aren't even watching fun movies! They are all probably worried about their Facebook daily signing in bonus's on their games. I always made fun of the no depth facebook games, cause they are all the same with just different pictures and yet Kim Kardashions fashion facebook game is getting lots of traffic. I just don't get the new generations attention span. Their taste in games is like their work ethic around our warehouse, horrible! Lol!  Cheesy Same thing when I used to go to the movie theaters, hyped up previews and burnt money on the ticket and walked out. One of the movies was 'Night and Day', from the previews it looked like an awesome spy movie, I was having flashbacks of Mission Impossible 1, but when I'm watching the first 20 minutes of the movie Tom Cruise is fighting people in the plane aisle while not spilling any drinks as if he's worried getting the plane floor dirty while Cameron Diaz is in the bathroom putting on her makeup to look all pretty for Toms Character. I got up and walked out. Movies that I thought were bad, rake in a lot at the box office and I'm not too picky on my choice of movies. I guess what I'm getting at is Toadwater players is a endangered species at the risk of extinction, not cause the game is bad, but because the last generation of Toadwater players has already been born and are aging Lol! Toadwater players, we need to spread our seed and teach offsprings the lost lore of Toadwater! Lol!!!  Cheesy Or the ancient skills will die with us!! LOL!!!  Cheesy !!!

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Can I say 'kids these days' even though I'm only 30 and still feel young?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group