TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2020, 09:38:06 pm
Home Login Register
News: Crowbarella wove 10 squares of Imperial Cloth  (90 xp, 10 cloth, 100 yarn burned, 1 use taken)  (Odds: 67.69%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Lower level players have alot more time to talk cause their actions are slower 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lower level players have alot more time to talk cause their actions are slower  (Read 895 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: June 26, 2016, 06:08:27 am »

Since all the levels are low, Action Queue takes longer to fully empty. I'm sure the experienced players don't like the Action Queue staying empty while they type something!  Cheesy ! I say this as if there's alot of new people talking  Cheesy I know people have registered after me, cause I see the newest member changing every now and then. Now I don't know if they are real new players, or mules or people about to start doing some advertising  Cheesy . I did see the only one video on youtube of Toadwater, he showed people how to register, but there was no actual gameplay and I'm pretty sure the 2000 views from 4 years ago was Toadwater players typing 'toadwater' into Youtube  Cheesy !! so I don't think anyone without knowledge of the game saw that one  Cheesy .

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Lower level players have alot more time to talk cause their actions are slower
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group