TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2019, 10:34:12 pm
Home Login Register
News: Mopsi whittled a Grade 34 Plank   (Odds: 100%)  (Thirst: 128.50)

Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Tree Lord isn't working for the Ponderosa Pine. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tree Lord isn't working for the Ponderosa Pine.  (Read 1613 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: July 05, 2016, 06:45:35 am »

I've got a Ponderosa Pine idol on the Ponderosa Pine tree and yet on the Toadwater Trees page, the tree lord for ponderosa Pine is still empty. I was thinking on the next toadwater tree page update it would register it, since it updates itself every two hours, but 8 hours has gone by and its still blank. I noticed it was working fine before, the only thing I did different was I was testing out cutting the idols off my trees and holding them in my inventory, that sure is a neat feature!  Cheesy

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Nicodemus
Toadwater Artisan
Toadwater God
----------

You can unlock any door if only you have the key

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:41:03 am »

That seems rather weird  Huh

banner by JadeWolf
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 03:06:35 am »

Yea very weird, the first time I placed it on the tree, it showed up right on the Toadwater Trees page. All of a sudden its not appearing. I thought the problem was with the idol, so I took it off the tree, whittled a new one and placed it and same results of still a blank on the Toadwater Trees page. I noticed just now that its power was down to zero since yesterday, I got it up to 5 yesterday and it was zero by today, yet the balsam idol I have still has 5 power. So the Ponderosa Pine Idol is acting all sorts of funny with the Toadwater Trees page. I read the guide and it said just place the idol on the tree and sacrifice seeds to it to gain more power, it didn't say anything about if the idol gets removed from the tree that it would mess up registering with the Toadwater Tree page  Cheesy .

Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 03:38:39 am »

Yay it's working again, all I did differently was make a new Ponderosa Pine idol and travel a whole bunch of squares away from the Balsam Fir idol and plop it on a tree, thinking maybe the idols didn't get along Lol!  Cheesy !! I refreshed the Toadwater Trees 4 minutes ago to where it's its normal 2 hour refreshing time and I saw it works! I'm soo happy!!  Cheesy !!

Purple Haze
Toadwater God
----------

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 08:09:25 am »

Idol power resets every week.
Removing an idol from a tree resets its power.
It will still have a "value" though, if you fed it seeds.
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 03:10:23 am »

Oh the weekly reset is why it went to zero, thanks!  Cheesy !! Yea I noticed my Balsam Fir idol value in my inventory, even though its power was zero when I put it on a tree. That's really neat that the value to sell it goes up even as I get seeds for the next tree level, I haven't paid attention on the ratio whether I get more gold selling the sacrificed seeds lol  Cheesy .

rusculadus
----------

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 08:48:09 pm »

Thats a neat set up. Way better than using my cables. Need to get one. Thanks for the info sammyriver. Didnt you just have a birthday? Happy belated birthday.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toad Server Cage  |  General Support  |  Topic: Tree Lord isn't working for the Ponderosa Pine.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group