TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2020, 09:04:51 am
Home Login Register
News: Cats are precious planted a Radish Crop  (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: No other online game lets you get to such high levels. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: No other online game lets you get to such high levels.  (Read 880 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: July 16, 2016, 11:57:21 pm »

That's what separates this game a lot from other online games. Play most of the other online games for a month and you're either max leveled or close to it, while this one on the other hand keeps giving you more experience and higher levels if you're putting in the time. That's a great part of the game for me, players able to get more levels for the time that they put in, like the power is only limited by how much time is put into playing and that's the way games should be. Not like other games where they put a level cap at a certain point. Keeps a playing drive there  Cheesy  , like 'I played a game for a few hours what did I get? Yay even more xp to get me closer to another higher level!' . That's a lot better than playing a game for a few hours and being like 'What did I get? ...well I got some in game items, but I didn't get no xp cause my level is maxed out'  Cheesy .

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: No other online game lets you get to such high levels.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group