TOADWATER IS DEAD! LONG LIVE TOADWATER!
Toadwater Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 13, 2018, 12:58:36 am
Home Login Register
News: Mopsi planted a Carrot Crop  (Odds: 100%)

Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Being able to make the things that give xp is really cool. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Being able to make the things that give xp is really cool.  (Read 690 times)
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« on: July 17, 2016, 12:26:47 am »

Now that I think about it, I haven't played a game where I was able to openly change the games world and get xp from it too, it's like win-win!  Cheesy. Don't have to be worried about waiting for a tree to spawn or a certain tree, or if bots are gonna be camping the spawn ground. Sure I've played games where I can make stuff on the games world and get xp, but its been soo small scaled, like trapped in a microscopic patch of land, like a non-sandbox game feeling. While this one on the other hand goes above and beyond  Cheesy !!! Great open sandbox feeling with a great game mechanics feeling, unlike some huge open sandbox games that I tried, sure the worlds are huge, but to get any sort of xp is miles and miles apart and the world feels empty, flat, blank. Here if we don't like the empty blank world feeling, we can change it and fill it up with things  Cheesy, xp wielding things too  Cheesy !!

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Durzo
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 06:05:33 am »

trees are pretty. 
Johnny_basalmseed
Centivelian
----------

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 06:29:33 am »

Very pretty! I'm on the 3rd tree, after 6 weeks of play I'm averaging playing each tree for about 3 weeks before I get around to planting the next one. That's the first thing I think when I see the new one growing up, 'That's pretty!'  Cheesy !!

Johnny_basalmseed planted a Balsam Fir Tree
Pages: [1] Print 
Toadwater  |  Toadwater Inn  |  The Padded Cell  |  Topic: Being able to make the things that give xp is really cool.
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

The Toadwater Forums and Game are Copyright © 2014 The TW Development Group